Wednesday, April 30, 2014

My Top 5 Best Recreation Pool

Swimming in your most preferred pool is really cool. In Metro Manila, there are lots of swimming pool to choose from, whether its a private or public pool, lap or recreation pool. In my area, I am blessed to have three lap swimming pools, namely Philippine Army Swimming Pool, Philippine Navy Swimming Pool, and Philippine Air Force Swimming Pool. These three pools became the venue of my swimming activities. As part of my promotions and love for swimming, I used to explore swimming pools. Among the pools that I visited for pool hopping or swimming activities,  I listed the top five of my favorite recreation pools. Recreation pool is generally design for relaxation and leisure.

Top 5. Caliraya Recreation Center 
(photo credit: www.panoramio.com)
I was able to experience this pool (resort) twice. First, was due to retreat, and second, was due to company outing from my former employer. It has a diving board suited for basic and advance level. This pool is one of the amenities of the recreation center. There were only one pool during my stay, now there were two. Water is very cold since it is located in a mountain. The deepest part is about 10 feet, while the shallowest is about 4 feet. There is lifeguard on duty, so nothing to worry about safety. For info about Caliraya, visit www.caliraya.net.

Top 4. White Corals Beach Resort
(photo credit: www.willexplorephilippines.com )
White corals is the only saltwater pool I have known so far. It's cool to experience this kind of amenity. You can enjoy both the stylish shape of a recreation pool and the saltwater. They also have a freshwater pool as an option if you want something usual. While swimming in the saltwater pool, you can experience the view of the beach. Other activities are kayaking and snorkeling.

Top 3. Club Balai Isabel
(Club Balai Isabel Infinity Pool)
Club Balai Isabel offers an amazing scenery of Taal lake. This is famous in weddings and team-building activities. I was able to visit this place as part of a team building activity. The best attraction (being a swimming enthusiast) is the wide infinity pools facing the lake area. Great for relaxation. You can have a touch of nature. You will also love the food as well and the good service. For more info about the club you can visit www.balaiisabel.com

Top 2. Serendra One

(One of Serendra One's Pool)  
I ranked this pool in the second spot not because it is part of a high-end  high-rise condominium in the metro but because of its water. This pool is the only non-chlorinated I have known (aside from the free-flowing freshwater falls and spring water pool). This pool uses the latest technology in pool maintenance and management. I was able to swim in this pool five times due to my of private swimming lessons.

Top 1. Ace Water Spa
(photo credit www.sassyzeal.com)
My top one is the Ace Water Spa. This pool offers leisure, relaxation, and health. You can enjoy the water while experiencing their water massage facilities. There are saunas and steam baths. The most fascinating part of all are the herbal pools that will surely relieve you from your daily stress. This is one way of  pampering and rewarding yourself from your hardworking days. Swimming lessons are also offered in the resort spa. Visit www.acewaterspa.com.ph  for info.

My choice may not be the same with other bloggers. Please check my personal choice of related links to give you more information about swimming pool rankings. Have a happy swimming!

Related Links:
http://5oclockam.wordpress.com
http://www.spot.ph
http://www.gmanetwork.com,
http://megacities-go-services.com
http://en.wikipilipinas.org
http://cheaperoptions.wordpress.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your opinion.