Friday, March 5, 2010

Welcome to My Swimming Blog!

To my dear clients,


Mabuhay!!

Welcome to my swimming program. This is the cheapest program that you can avail have without sacrificing the quality of instruction. I offer lesson on per hour basis which is very practical in three ways.

1. You can save time and money. The lesson will end in the earliest possible time depending your skill and ability to learn. In my experience, there are students who finished their lesson in as short as two sessions. Generally, they finish their lesson in four (4) sessions. What a great saving!

2. Convenience. Per hour basis is fit for working professionals, career women, students and other type of clients as I adjust the lesson schedule according to their availability. I can visit your place where I can conduct lesson in the nearest pool but transportation will be charge to you.

3. Quality instruction. Combined with my years of coaching experience and knowledge in methods of teaching plus my background in Psychology makes my instruction very effective.


So what are you waiting for..Avail now to experience the best swimming instruction that you deserve in less time and expenses.

For inquiries, text or call (Globe) 0917 3831907. (Sun) 0923 2842430 email. hermanbrinas@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your opinion.